All About Rachelle!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Mini Me Gathering

Yesterday, i was out with mummy the whole afternoon. Mummy has arranged a meeting with Auntie Penny so that Baby Claudia and Baby Rachelle can meet up. He..He We took the MRT to Causeway Point and this was my second trip on the train. My eyes were only on mummy the entire trip because i was grateful to her for bringing me out. Yippee! Claudia Jie Jie shaved her head bald when she turned 4 mths, i'm not ready to go bald yet and i'm turning 4 mths in a mths time. It's really frightens me cause i really don't want to look like a little monk. People will think i'm a boy boy for sure. Mummy wanted to take pictures of me with Claudia Jie Jie but we will both taking turns to sleep so the idea was aborted. Actually i'm more of the sleepy head. I was asleep most of the time. Sleep, drink milk, sleep, drink milk again. Anyway mummy will arrange for us to meet up again soon. So no worries, we will definitely be able to take photos together.

No comments:

Post a Comment