All About Rachelle!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Home Alone wif Daddy


Daddy achieved a great breakthrough today! He managed to survive 6 hrs taking care of me without mummy in the house. I let mummy off today to go shopping with Auntie Irene and Auntie Angie cos she truly deserves a good break once in a while. Daddy played with me and even managed to clean me up properly when i poo poo. Nope, i swear i did not do it on purpose to test Daddy on his diaper changing/cleaning skills. But i must say he did a pretty good job even he accidentally let me soiled my booties. : p Daddy i give you 90 marks for your effort nevertheless.
Daddy's leave is ending and he will be back to work this coming monday. Daddy, you will be missed by mummy and me. Without you around, our regular trips to the malls will definitely lessen.


" I Love You Daddy!"

2 comments:

  1. Rachelle has really grown so fast!!! Can't wait to see her again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When u free, we can meet up, together with Rachelle. : )

    ReplyDelete