All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mummies & Babies



Hey, i had a fun day today! Mummy brought me to Vivo City to meet up with other mummies and babies from her SingaporeMotherhood forum thread. Imagine seeing 16 mummies and 7 babies at WhiteDog Cafe. Impressive huh? Initially mummy was having second thoughts about bringing me there because she was afraid that i might have one of those terrible cranky moments and she won't be able to handle me on her own. Luckily guilt overcame her and she decided to bring me along. I thought she was really brave to bring me out on her own, lugging a huge bag with all my barang barangs, another bag for my delicious mummy milk and having me strapped up in a sling on the other shoulder. There are so many cute brothers and sisters and i am the oldest over there... wahahaha, that made me a big sister! I should give myself a pat on the shoulder cos i think i'm very well behaved and didn't give mummy any trouble. I was curiously looking around at the mummies when they were talking excitedly for about 20 mins, had my milk and i was knocked out for 2.5 solid hours. Mummy rewarded me for my good behavior, she bought me a musical pull toy.
I am so happy and i am definitely looking forward for more of such outings.

2 comments:

  1. I think your mummy dropped some sleeping pills inside your milk!! My daddy and mummy does that all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Torres, that's a good one. I'm going to check with mummy on that.

    ReplyDelete