All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Uncle Dean & Aunt Margaret's ROM solemnisation

Feeling happy with my flower balloon. Uncle Damien brought me to queue for it.
That's the balloon man. He is really very funny and very good in making the balloon sculptures. Just tell him what you want and he can make for you. He made Barney for Chloe. I saw a Tinkerbell one too, it's very nice.
Here's what mummy requested. Mickey Mouse! Remember i just have a mickey mouse theme birthday party the day before? The balloon man says he don't usually take mickey mouse requests from guests as it's time consuming to make one. It is usually only for the birthday girl/boy of the party. Ain't i lucky to have one? p.s : Mummy told him about my mickey mouse theme party and my actual birthday was round the corner. Haha.
Posing for a group picture. ( Me, Kaylia, Chloe and Trevis)

Having fun with the heart shaped confetti.

Gugu, Uncle Andy and me.
Happy Grandma and me.
Aunt Michelle and me. She queued for a very long time for the flower wristband. And all the while she was carrying me. Thanks Aunt Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment