All About Rachelle!

Monday, October 18, 2010

My Birthday

16th Oct was my birthday. As i have celebrated my birthday in advance, there wasn't much things to do on the actual day itself. Mummy initially planned a trip to the zoo with Denise Yi Yi but the plan was shelved to another day. Mummy planned to bring me out shopping but had no idea where to go.
Thus, mummy rang up Da Yi who was getting ready to go to JB for grocery shopping. Luckily we called Da Yi in time and we tagged along with Da Yi's family to JB for shopping. We had lunch at a coffee shop in JB. The wanton mee was good and i finished up the noodles really fast. After lunch we headed to Tesco. We did some grocery shopping and then went to do some art and craft. There was this ready mould of a picture whereby we will pour some coloured liquids in it. After we are done with the colours, the mould will be heated up and then cooled to become a piece of coloured plastic that can be pasted onto glass surfaces. The last time i visited the same place, mummy chose a hello kitty picture for me. This time round, mummy chose snoopy. After that we went for some kiddy rides followed by some fun at the children's play area.
Time flies and we had spent almost 6 hours in JB. Then we decided to head back. On the way back, we stopped by for some street snacks called "Lok lok". I liked the fish balls very much and it helped to fill up my little tummy. I had fun with Caris and Chloe's company.

No comments:

Post a Comment