All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

@24mths developments

The much talked about and feared terrible twos stage had finally arrived... Mummy has been really disturbed by the way i behaved. If i want something, i mean i REALLY want it NOW! Floodgates are easily activated and i am such a cry baby. I guess the easiest way to get what i want is to cry, scream and sit on the floor, refusing to bulge. However it doesn't work ALL the time.
I have also become a selfish person. I don't like to share my toys or food. I only share if i'm done with that particular toy/food. I can fight with my cousins and insists they share their things with me but i won't share mine. I am also a territorial person, defending every single toys in my house whenever my cousins come to visit. This often results in a lot of complainings (my cousins will report to my mummy about me) and crying and screamings. Thus, my cousins seldom visit me now. : ( I guess only when i learn to share then i will have cousins/friends visiting me. I am amicable when i go over to my cousins' house to play.
Of course i still have the prettier side of me. I love to sing and dance. I can sing along with most of the wiggles songs. I like to smile and laugh though i get very reserved whenever i see unfamiliar faces. I need time to warm up. I am able to understand more things and likes to test mummy asking her "what's this" and whenever she gives me a reply, i will go "Orh......."
I have learned to keep my toys after playing with it. I say my thank yous but at times i can forget.I like to help my mummy to mop the floor though i usually ended up giving her more work.
I am not actively been potty trained, mummy's kind of lazy to start. She feels that i will eventually get ready naturally when i'm ready. That explains the only 2 successful attempts on the potty so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment