All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day out at Resort World Sentosa

C A S I N O. I'm too young for it now. Nevertheless it's good to take a pic as a keepsake.
Trees full of candies. Candylicious is such a happy place to visit. I feel so happy when i enter the shop. And having kid trolley at Candylicious make it even fun.
Ain't they cute?
M & M figurines outside Candylicious.
Snacking on my lolly outside Universal Studios. Lookat the clear blue skies. Good weather.
I really loke these people behind us. I kept smiling and waving at them. They are all so interesting to look at.
Happily posing with the chocolates.
Saying Cheese and V for victory!
Cheeky me with mummy and the jelly beanies.
Digging more candies?
Taking a quick picture with the Hershey's Mascot. See! I'm not scared.
Hello Kitty Marshmallows for Caris and Chloe. M&M Candy fan for myself.


Start of a long weekend for daddy as he took 2 days of childcare leave followed by weekend.
We checked out RWS. We didn't visit USS though as daddy feels i am too young to enjoy myself in there. Wait till i am 3-4 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment