All About Rachelle!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

My 2nd Birthday Celebration

"It's my birthday, a very special day... Birthday presents, birthday cake............... " that's my favourite birthday song from Disney clubhouse.
Daddy and Mummy celebrated my 2nd in advance on 09 Oct 2010, sat. We invited immediate families to keep it a small family affair. See the food spread cooked with love by mummy and grandma. (Asparagus with prawns n oyster mushroom,pork chops,cereal prawns -mummy) (Chicken curry, fried rice, Hakka abacus seeds - Grandma) (old chang kee fishballs, nuggets, Hup Lee fried chicken and bee hoon)
Sharing my toy with Kady.
Mickey Mouse themed party. Mickey mouse wall banner and table cloth.
Xiao Yi, Kady and me posing for the camera.
Family portrait. Say cheese!!
Balloon fun with Chloe, grandma and 3rd ah yi.
My mickey and minnie mouse birthday cake(Orange Zest) from Pine Garden.
Thanks everyone for your gifts, i have enjoyed myself and hope all of you enjoyed yourselves too!
Big Thank You!
Admiring the lovely minnie mouse birthday card from Gu Gu!

No comments:

Post a Comment