All About Rachelle!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My latest stunts!

It's been a great week. I've been learning lots of new stunts to perform in front of mummy and amazed her big time. First, i learned to wriggle backwards by kicking my feet and pushing my body backwards. Once Mummy left me in the cot for her shower, when she's back she found my head against the cot's fencing and my hand was almost caught in between the fencing. That's really gave her a rude shock. I guess her options are: 1) not bathe until daddy's back 2) bathe within 60 seconds 3) get milk milk to watch over me 4) lay out the protectors in the cot. Mummy chose option 4. Secondly, i can do a few good chuckles. Last sunday i went to Popo's house and played with Caris and Chloe. Mummy let me try out Chloe's mini scooter while Popo amused me. I let out several loud chuckles which made mummy so proud of me. She has never see me laugh so loud before. She quickly shouted for Da Yi to watched me in action. Thirdly, I have also been secretly learning to flip but was unsuccessful. I got to master the flip before i will show it off to mummy of my new achievement. Shall update again if i got more new stunts. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment