All About Rachelle!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

My updates

Going to school has been a really fun event for me. I am looking forward to school everyday as i get to play with my friends and learn new songs from my teachers. I am also very cheerful and happy whenever mummy or grandma came to school to fetch me home. My mood is super duper good as i had a fun day in school.
Daddy and mummy came to school to pick me up, as usual i was in my happy mood. I had a quick bath at home before i go over to my maternal grandma place for dinner. It's been some time since i ate at grandma's place because she seldom cook now as she is staying alone. Most of the times, she will go over to our house or Da Yi's house for dinner instead. Sigh, i am having constipation again. It's been 4 days since i last moved my bowels. I kept trying to pass motion but failed. The pain was so intense that i cried while trying to poop. Daddy and mummy had to stay beside me to console me. I tried several times in the evening and finally on my 3-4 attempt, i managed to move my bowels and i laughed happily after that. What a relief! Phew! My stools were hard and bloody. Poor me! Mummy told me to eat more fruits and drink more water and i shouldn't have the same problem next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment