All About Rachelle!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Hello Sister!



Mummy is expecting a little girl in Nov and i am going to be a big sister! I am happy and excited at times. I will run up to mummy to hug and kiss her tummy. Stroke mummy's swelling belly and call out to my little sister's name. At times, i will be jealous when mummy ask me not to jump or cross over her tummy and i will smack my mummy's tummy and put on an angry face.

Mummy is trying to make me feel comfortable and acceptable to my little sister's arrival. However i have been the apple of my parents' eyes for the past 3 years. It can get hard not to be receiving their 100% attention. I know they still love me deeply and i will always be their little precious. Well maybe time will tell and after all i can be a doting big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment