All About Rachelle!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Birthday!

"Once a year, there's a very special day. It's my Birthday! ", yup that's what i always hear on Disney Junior Channel and i am glad i am celebrating my birthday in October finally. In fact i already have 2 birthday celebrations and my birthday is tomorrow!
I have a birthday celebration at home with my immediate family members on 2nd Oct. Mummy and daddy ordered a mini buffet and i have a strawberry shortcake birthday theme this year. I have been looking forward to my birthday ever since mummy told me about my party. Thanks to my grandparents and shu shu for their ang paos. Thanks to Ah yis and gu gu for their presents. Yesterday i had another celebration in my school at YMCA. Daddy and mummy bought another strawberry shortcake themed cake and some goodies bags for my friends in school. I am elated when my friends sang me birthday songs. It is really nice to celebrate my birthday with family and friends. I really loves cakes and candles as they really make my day! Looking forward to more birthday celebrations in the years to come.
Thanks Daddy and mummy for spending so much time and money to celebrate my birthday this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment