All About Rachelle!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Evening @ T3

Chloe, me and Caris at Changi Airport Terminal 3.
Ma, look! Balloons!
Kids indoor playground at T3. There's also an arcade nearby.
Snap snap! Grandma and me.
Look at the slide behind us. I went on the slide with Auntie April 3 times and once with Mummy.
Mummy was initially a little afraid to go down the slide. It's not scary at all, it's fun.
The enchanted teapot which dispends coloured balls every hour from 7pm to 10 pm. The colour of the hour at 8pm was PINK and i happened to get a pink ball. I got to take a lucky dip and i got a silver ball. The prize was 2 sweets and 2 tokens to go on the bigger slide at T3.
A smaller play area for kids.
I like to carry babies but why Kady look so scare here? I try to be gentle and not drop you okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment