All About Rachelle!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bye Milk!

Time flies and 2 weeks passed so swiftly. Serene Yi yi and uncle Chia Ren came to fetch milk milk back home on 26th Dec. Though the time i spent with milk milk wasn't long but i have developed a good relationship with him.
Mummy did mention to me several times that milk milk is going home and each time i answered cannot. I was reluctant to let milk milk go. I am used to having milk milk in the house and bringing him down for a walk everyday. And the times where i pretended to reprimand milk milk saying "no fighting". I also like to bully him by pasting pooh bear stickers on his back and pushing him away. However the time came and separation is inevitable.
I cried very hard when Serene Yi Yi took the leash over from me and carried him away. I screamed and wailed... so sad. I cried so hard that caused me to vomit. Mummy had to coax me by giving me a bottle of yakult.
Well, i do hope mummy keep her promise to bring milk milk back here for an annual vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment