All About Rachelle!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Uncle Shuen's Wedding

Yesterday was Uncle Shuen's customary wedding. I went over to Grandma's house at around 9.30am. I was so surprised to see so many relatives and friends at Grandma's place and felt a little shy initially. However after a while, i was more warmed up and began to mingle with the guests. It was a pity that i wasn't in a very cheerful mood. I blamed it on lack of sleep and the beginning of a flu bug attack. I wasn't as active and happy as usual. Just when the pretty bride and handsome groom arrived to take some family photos, the "Z" monster crept in on me. I took several shots before succumbing to the "Z" monster. Then i was knocked out for a good 1.5hrs. After my nap, i took my milk before going back home to rest and recharge my battery a little to prepare for the long night.
Mummy made me nap again at 4pm and her make up artist came at around 5.15pm. Mummy was having her make up done while i was snoozing next to her on the bed. I woke up at around 5.45pm but i lazed in bed watching mummy being dolled up. After mummy was done, she dressed me up and we left for Orchid Country Club. It was such a hectic day, i had my early dinner in the car while daddy was driving us to the country club. I was enjoying the chawanmushi and steamed rice that mummy made for me and i managed to finish up my meal just before reaching our destination.
The reception area was quite roomy and i had a lot of fun running around and taking pictures. Daddy was keeping a watchful eye over me while mummy manned the reception with Gu Gu. I played with some little children and was so happy. There was a lot of places for me to run around and some relatives took turns to carry me. I was kept very busy the entire night. Back at the Bridal table, i took some shark fin soup, chicken and scallops. I had a little snack that mummy bought along for me as well. I really enjoyed myself and i wished Uncle Shuen and Jiamin Shen Shen a very blissful marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment