All About Rachelle!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Attack of the flu bugs

It was mummy's 2nd Mother's Day yesterday. However i haven't learn to speak well enough to wish her a happy mother's day nor have i master the skill of painting a mother's day card for her. I know the greatest present to mummy is for me to be healthy and happy. Sad to speak, i fell sick with the flu bug yesterday. My nose was runny and leaking like a tap. I kept sneezing the whole day. "Ah Choo..... Ah Choo.... excuse me."
There were some flu like symptoms earlier but somehow mummy managed to keep it under control by applying baby vicks on me. It only got serious yesterday. Luckily i was still feeling well enough to sleep last night. This morning, mummy brought me to see the pd at Kidslink. I need to get well soon for my trip to Phuket this friday. I was extremely active at the clinic. I was busy playing in the little kitchen and dragging stuffs around the clinic. The doc told mummy i should be fine to travel this friday. Ok i shall take my medicine religiously so i will get well before my trip. Flu bugs, please get far away from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment