All About Rachelle!

Friday, May 21, 2010

New Stuffs i learned to do

After sticking to mummy 24/7 during our 5 days trip to Phuket she realized i have grown up a lot. I have done a lot of funny and silly actions and said a lot of stuffs she didn't know i was capable of. And of course my "xiao jie pi qi" also got more prominent.

1. During shopping, i will walk several steps and then kneel down before standing up and repeating the whole process again and again.
2. Mummy frequently apply sunscreen for me before swimming and i start mimicking her actions. I will pretend to pour some lotion on my palm and then dab with my finger and applying onto my face.
3. I scream and cry to get the things i want - in my way! I fake crying a lot.
4. I can turn on the you tube application on mummy's iphone and play my favorite Mickey Mouse Hotdog song and some of my favorite hits.
5. I can walk and i mean i can really walk a lot during shopping.
6. I know how to shop, i go into a shop and start looking at the items displayed and occasionally picking up the merchandise to feel them.
7. I tell mummy to "bao" (carry me), "xia"(let me down), "wo yao" (i want), hot, see,bye, etc.
8. I am learning to sing along with my favorite tunes like ABC song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment