All About Rachelle!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Steamboat Dinner #1 2010


Jaqueline God Ma and me!

Us here again.

Oh no, caught in the act. Playing with mummy's diaper pouch.

The ladies and the girl at Timber, East Coast Park.

Today we went to Sharon God ma and Uncle Nelson's house for steamboat dinner. The dinner was supposed to be on 30th Jan but postponed to 31 Jan but finally materialized on 6th feb. Anyway it was really great hanging out with mummy's friends and of course my favourite god-mummies. The hosts have prepared lots of food and drinks for all of us. I had some rice and udon before running off and keeping myself busy. Mummy and daddy had to keep their eyes on me most of the time even while they are eating. I would climb onto the sofa, push the stool or try to open the gate with keys that i found. I didn't eat much rice but had some milk later in the evening. After the dinner, we went to East Coast Park (Timber) as suggested by Jacqueline God ma. Luckily Timber allowed patrons like me in. I was like the youngest person there. The adults were chilling out with drinks and music from the live band. I was there napping for the first half and waking up later to immerse in the cool atmosphere. I copied the other patrons by applauding after each performance by the live band. Clearly, i was enjoying myself there.

No comments:

Post a Comment