All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My recent updates

  1. "Dog". That's what i will say whenever i saw a picture of the dog in my books or a real dog in my neighbourhood now. That's the 3rd animal i learned to say following fish and bird.
  2. I also learned to call Grandpa "Gong Gong" though it very much depends on my mood. Grandpa has been waiting to hear me call him for the longest time. Whenever he heard me calling "Ah Ma" loud and clear and many many times, he gets more jealous and hope i call him soon.
  3. I'm so fascinated with jumping and tried to jump. Sigh. I simply can't keep my legs off the ground and lift my heavy butt. Maybe some day i will. Soon....
  4. Dancing along to music. Hey that's really is fun and i like to bend my knees and go up and down.
  5. Clapping and smiling really wide when i heard mummy singing" if u are happy and u know u clap your hands" .....
  6. Sticking my fingers into my mouth very frequently. I like to feel the tooth that is sprouting out and i think the last 4 milk teeth will be out very soon.
  7. Winking and smiling without seeing my eyes when asked to smile at the camera.
  8. Telling mummy "Nei" when i'm so hungry and mummy didn't feed me automatically.
  9. Passing tins of CNY goodies to mummy and make noises to ask her to open so i can eat.
  10. Walking very fast and refusing to hold onto mummy/daddy's hand. Attempting to run at times. Loves to walk and walk and walk for very long.
  11. Cries and get jealous whenever my parents carry some one's kid/baby.
  12. Throw litter into the dustbin when instructed.

No comments:

Post a Comment