All About Rachelle!

Monday, February 22, 2010

I love CNY!


Trying to be cheeky when asked to smile for the camera.

With mummy at Grandma's house on CNY Day 1

Posing for a quick family pix

Xiao Yi trying to take a picture with me

The 3 of us always like to squeeze in the car at the same time and then fight with one another for space

Ansel, my little cousin.

With my family at Grandparents' house on CNY Day 2

Taking a ride on the mini bus @ J8

Having fun stacking the packet drinks with Ernest

This Chinese New Year is a much better one than the last because i get to play with lots of friends, i can walk everywhere i want to, i get to eat lots of food, i get to wear pretty clothes, i get to go out till late almost everyday and i get lots of red packets from relatives and friends. Last year, i could only watched but barely understood what was going on. It was a string of outings and events all through the festive period. We kicked started the Tiger Year with a reunion dinner with my grandparents, parents, uncle and aunt on the Eve of CNY at Beaulieu House at Sembawang Park. Then it was to my grandparents' house. On day 1 of CNY, we visited grandma at her house and met all my Ah Yis there. After that we visited Da Gu Po at her house and had our lunch there. Then we went to my great grand parents house and stayed for dinner. After dinner, we proceeded to Great Uncle house. On day 2 of CNY, i stayed at grandma place most of the time because our relatives came over to visit. On day 3 of CNY, we went to meet uncle Andy and Emily Yi yi at Thai express at Junction 8 before going to their place for some card games. Then it was to mummy's cousins' place in woodlands before we called it a day. I really enjoyed myself a lot with all the visitations to my relatives and friends' place.

No comments:

Post a Comment