All About Rachelle!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mummy, see i can walk!

Did i tell you that i'm actually sprouting my 7th tooth now? It's growing on my lower jaw. I have 4 teeth on my upper jaw and 3 on the lower jaw. No wonder i am salivating more than before and have the urge to grab daddy's thigh and bite him. He's so scare of me now before if he is not careful with me, i may just bite him. Keke... Another great news is that i took 3-4 steps unsupported today and i actually did it without realising. Mummy saw it and she was so proud of me. She was moving my desk away with my colouring book and colour pencils on it, i was so engrossed in wanting to get my stuffs back that i walked quickly towards the desk. Then mummy tried to record my first few steps on video but failed. I only took 2 steps before i fall on her. Anyway, i am almost ready to start walking unsupported. Yeah!! Gonna be so much fun!!! Thanks to mummy for buying me so many books today. She went to BookFest with auntie bear and auntie mildy and she got me colouring book, Chinese picture books and English short story books.

No comments:

Post a Comment