All About Rachelle!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Diaper Free

Rachelle decided to try going diaper free last night and i must say it was really successful. She didn't pee in her bed. I constantly reminded her that she is off diaper and she will have to wake me up to bring her to the potty should she feel an urge to pee.
Before her bedtime, i kept reminding her and i guess that really works. Just after midnight she woke me up to say she need to pee and i helped her to the potty. Then she woke up around 4ish for a feed and she slept all the way till 8am. All this time she has managed to stay dry. I am really proud of her. Besides that, except for a vomiting episode around midnight, she didn't really whine during the night. My prayers must have been answered. I finally got a much needed restful sleep last night.
I hope she continues to perform well tonight. Fingers and toes crossed. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment