All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Developments at 28 months

On Potty Training
My potty training hasn't been in full gear yet. Mummy allows me to go diaper free once in a while but i wasn't ready. Usually i will informed mummy when i already peed. Thus mummy wasn't actively training me in that.Just the other day while at grandmother's place, she let me go diaper free for the entire day. I peed on the floor twice and was successful twice. I think with regular training at grandmother's place, i should be able to go diaper free very soon.

On Overall Health
February is a lousy month for me. I was sick for most of the time partly due to the erupting molars on my lower jaws and due to the powerful virus that were flying around in the air, everywhere! I was constantly running a fever. On the first week of CNY and the 3 week of the month. Sigh!! I have lost quite a bit of baby fat on my previously chubby face. I was also having cough here and then. Could be due to too much CNY snacking and low water consumption. My eyes were not spared too. I got swollen upper eyelid one day and swollen lower eye the next. Urghh!! What's wrong with me? Mummy suspects that i may have the same allergy to ibuprofen as her. Mummy get swollen eye too if she's on iprobufen. I pray for good health all year round.. for me and my family.

On Sharing
Yes, i am still not keen in sharing my things with anybody. I scream and cry when i feel threaten.
Mummy is slowly teaching me on the subject on sharing but i guess i will take some time to understand it's ok to share.

On Communication
I am now speaking more in mandarin as compared to english. I can understand english but i couldn't speak well. But recently i am picking up english vocabulary faster. I can repeat mummy's words almost immediately. As for longer sentences, i think i will eventually get there.
Mmmy often hears me say stuffs she didn't know i could. : ) I grow up faster than she realised. Heh.Just the other day grandma told mummy that i told her i want to 結 婚. When probed further who i want to marry i replied, "Kor Kor". I was referring to Ernest, my cousin. : p Mummy got a shock that i said such stuffs when i wasn't even 3 year old yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment