All About Rachelle!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm going to school

Mummy brought me to Kindercom Education Centre yesterday and she enrolled me for a 2 hour playgroup starting 1st of July 2010. Caris has graduated from Kindercom but Chloe is still attending classes there. Mummy brought me to the centre to see if i like the environment while the classes were still on. Chloe was paying attention to her teacher and she was so happy there. She kept smiling and waving to us through the glass windows. The teacher in charge Miss Yang gave me some toys and i happily played with it while mummy was filling up the registration form. The monthly fees is $140 and material fees for 6 months is $70. Mummy also bought me a set of the uniform at $15. As i am Caris and Chloe cousin, my registration fee was waived off. I am looking forward to start my school term and make many friends at Kindercom.

No comments:

Post a Comment